OK, I bought something,
Installing pieces like shelves can be daunting, so we have put some FYI's, helpful tips and need-to-knows to help! If you can't find what you're looking for below, then pop us a message here.
- Screw Caps - if they pop out of the screws just use a tiny bit of prestik to keep them secured.
- Tape a packet to the wall to catch all the dirt when drilling.
- To find the drilling depth, place the wall plug against your drill bit and mark how far it needs to go into the wall.
- Always remember "lefty loosey, righty tighty" and never over tighten.
- If you find your walls are very hard (often with clay bricks) it may help to drill an initial hole with a smaller drill bit and then go over it with the correct size.
- Always use a level
- You will need to use a 10mm drill bit for installing our wall accessories.
-You will need a 6mm drill bit for installing our shelves.
- Do not clean your wooden products with soap or detergents, if you need to clean them please rather use a simple damp cloth.
- Steel products will eventually succumb to rust, especially living along the coast. Where possible try not let water sit on your steel stands.
-When watering your plants, we advise that you remove the plant from our pots, although this isn't necessary it is what we do.